Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Type: Direct Placement
Our client is looking for a BMP Developer in Canonsburg, PA!
The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer’s role is to analyze, design, develop, integrate, and troubleshoot business process management software programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, integrating, testing and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. The BPM Developer will also oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other technical teams where required.
Essential Job Functions
* Analyzing user requirements, prototyping processes, and designing process solutions.
* Implement process, business logic, and process transitions through java application development.
* Integration of processes into enterprise framework and applications using process API (PAPI).
* Create and maintain documentation related to business processes, software programs, applications, architecture, and integration.
* Perform within existing standards and architectures and work with architect to extend / modify architecture where appropriate.
* Collaborate with Project Managers, Application Developers, Database Team Members, QA Analysts, and Business Users in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
* Participate and provide leadership in the installation, configuration, deployment, and administration of Business Process Management product suite and proces engines.
* Perform diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical areas.
* Run and monitor performance/integration/unit tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
* Develop an awareness of process, programming, and design alternatives.
* Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of business process and application development best practices.
* Gather statistics and prepare and write reports on the status of the programming process for discussion with management and/or team members.
* Participate in software/hardware upgrades.
* Liaise with network administrators, database developers, programmers, and other software engineers to resolve any defects in products or company systems.
* Take an active role in cross-departmental projects when needed.
* Direct and participate in research on emerging business process management and integration software products, languages, and application development methodology standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
* Interact regularly with managers, clients, vendors, and agencies to field queries and questions.
* Train, manage and provide guidance to junior software development staff as required.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Five (5) years work experience in a related field, seven (7) years experience preferred.
* Three (3) years of hands on experience with Oracle BPM, with an emphasis on process engine and the process API (PAPI) work
* Expertise with Oracle BPM (f.k.a. AquaLogic BPM / ALBPM) suite, including process engine
* Expertise with Java, Java EE
* Expertise with the Process API (PAPI)
* Experience with JPA and Spring
* Experience with object oriented development tools and methodologies
* Experience facilitating (leading) interactive business process discovery sessions with business users and technical team
* Experience with Web Services and JMS
* Familiarity with SOA principals.
* Familiarity with BPEL and BPMN notations
* Proven database and operating system experience with Oracle database and Solaris operating system
* Competent and proficient understanding of Oracle WebLogic Server
* Familiarity with Rules Engines
* In Depth knowledge of BPM Best practices
* Should be familiar with all the aspects of SDLC
* Experience with application deployment in “n-tier” Production environments
* Experience with agile development
* Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
* Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Adept at conducting research into software-related issues and products
* Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Customer service skills an asset
* Highly logical
* Highly self motivated and directed
* Keen attention to detail
Reports to:IT Project Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable):N/A
Working Conditions:Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Location Canonsburg , PA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Bachelor
Salary: $ 700000.00 - $ 113000.00