Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
We are seeking several candidates who are looking for part-time hours (between 25 – 30/hours/week) including one evening per week and one weekend shift every 5 weeks.
Pay range is between $13.50 – $14.00/hour, commensurate with experience.CRSoffers scheduling flexibility and the ability to participate inIRAPlan upon hire.
Candidates must be able to:
* Work in a fast-paced environment, occasionally having to change tasks quickly if a client has an immediate need for information.
* Interact with others face-to-face and via the telephone in a hospitable and articulate manner.
* Conduct thorough telephone interviews with candidates who have either left an organization or who have recently completed training.
Use effective interpersonal skills to get candidates to open up and share valuable information.
Type at a fast-pace to accurately capture information provided by candidates.
Proofread and edit completed interviews to ensure content is spelled properly, grammatically correct, thorough, and accurate.
Utilize prior restaurant and/or Human Resources experience to enhance the interview process.
* Manage time effectively and have personal accountability for results.
* Use Excel to keep track of candidate information, including adding rows/columns, inserting and editing comment boxes, copying and pasting information from one spreadsheet to another, etc.
* Use the internet to research wrong numbers, verify spelling of company names, etc.
The following skills are a plus:
* Experience with SurveyMonkey and Google Calendar
* Ability to speak Spanish