User Interface Designer
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Description: Broadview Networks is the communications provider who pays as much attention to our customers� satisfaction as we do their service. At Broadview, we are passionate about being counted on by our customers for providing solid communications solutions. Our customers trust us to recommend the best mix of services for their often-complex communications needs.
Broadview Networks is presently seeking a User Interface Designer to join our team and take our web applications to the next level in user-experience.
Specific accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Come up with visually stunning designs for web applications
- Understand the user-base who shall be working on the application, and design screens accordingly
- Keep up with latest trends in UI design and end-user experience, and bring them into the product in a methodical way
- Be able to strike a balance between performance and content delivery
- Prior experience in designing for high performance/high availability web-applications
- Lead brainstorming sessions to elicit business requirements by talking to stakeholders
- Quickly create screen design mockups and wireframes that reflect the business needs
- Apply own UI design skills to the building of proof of concepts and prototypes, rapidly producing multiple possible approaches for internal use, usability testing, presentation to customers, and sales demos
- Work with other developers to ensure technical feasibility of designs
- Build finished screens using the developed prototypes that can be re-used across multiple lines of business
Churn out web optimized graphics as needed by various team members
- In-depth understanding of User Experience (UX) and user-centered design (UCD)
- Has mastery over Color theory, Typography and A/B testing
- Has a very good understanding of Data visualization and Data representation
- Proven ability to artistically conceptualize a multi-product UI framework
- Proficient in HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3 as it applies across different browsers and screen resolutions.
- Expert in graphic design and experience with graphic design tools
- Experience in developing User Interfaces for Enterprise scale products and a portfolio showcasing skill set
- Understand what it takes to implement high performance and high availability web applications
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to initiate and run meetings and comfort working with different teams within the organization
- A strong attention to detail and a feeling of pride and ownership over the quality of our product
Relevant degree in graphic design, visual design, human factors engineering, interaction design, information architecture or other relevant field
Broadview Networks is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V
E-mailusif you would like to be a part of our team!