Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Location: Pennsylvania-Moon Township
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies North America, Inc (Veolia) is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in our Moon Township, PA office.
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies North America, Inc (Veolia) is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environment (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, Veolia Energy, and Veolia Transportation.
The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for creating multiple electrical specifications for various projects. This includes assisting the construction team with drawings and designs. Position has responsibility over other more junior engineers’ drawings in regards to correctness of design and satisfaction of codes and standards. Will coach / mentor engineers as needed. Duties for this position will include, but not be limited to:
· Supervises other electrical designers as he/she creates electrical drawings and associated calculations for construction.
· Develops equipment, materials, and installation processes according to specifications.
· Designs electrical systems based on details of major electrical equipment. This includes calculating short circuit duty requirements.
· Monitors construction activities to insure quality of construction and adherence to engineered design. This consists of reviewing drawings and calculations and making sure they meet applicable standards.
· Specifies which major equipment needs to be purchased for a project.
· Approves and stamps drawings for other projects as required.
7-10 years experience and Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related discipline required.
The successful candidate must also have a PE license, preferably in multiple states.
Qualified candidates will possess excellent analytical ability and demonstrated experience in providing very accurate detail-oriented work. Successful candidates will have an appreciation for performing repetitive tasks while maintaining high standards for accuracy.
Organizational, leadership, communication, and analytical skills are required.