Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Business Title:Manager, Technology and Process Improvement
Area of Interest:IT Transformation
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in IT Enabled Transformation for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Philadelphia office.
* Develop, maintain and manage client relationships
* Lead and support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines and industries
* Manage and support delivery of advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to business integration such as service oriented architecture (SOA), business process management (BPM), and business process transformation
* Define and build solution and marketing collateral, develop pursuit plan, and deliver advisory methodologies for business integration
* Manage engagements according to KPMG’s financial/cost management policies
* Manage and mentor advisory staff and adhere to professional practice requirements
* Eight years of experience as a technical lead or architect or business solutions architect responsible for large scale application design and architecture, preferably in telecommunications, utilities, and healthcare
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college/university
* Experience in SOA and services platforms and in enterprise service bus, and integration platforms
* Experience working with an integration platform such as Tibco, IBM WebSphere, WebMethods, or Oracle Fusion
* Knowledge of business requirements, process modeling, simulation, and high-level design activities
* Experience in assessing, design/redesigning, developing, testing, deploying and supporting BPM solutions on platforms such as Provision/Metastorm, Savvion, and Vitria
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.