Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Remedy Developer (Job Number: 1300207)
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Additional information is available at www.bnymellon.com.
Global Operations & Technology is a client service-driven organization whose talented and engaged team is dedicated to providing the most competitive services with the highest standards of ethics, quality and efficiency to our clients worldwide. Global Operations & Technology includes:
- Global Business Continuity;
- General Services & Corporate Real Estate;
- Global Operations;
- Global Procurement; and
- Information Technology.
Cloud engineering team seeks a high caliber, proven Engineering resource, with excellent technical acumen to Cloud engineering services portfolio. The ideal candidate will possess an analytical mind, excellent communication skills, and superior implementation experience with the desire and determination to grow the delivery of BNY Mellon's internal cloud offerings. S/he designs, implements, integrates and supports Cloud Infrastructure Components. Cloud engineering team develops and delivers services associated with our Cloud Lifecycle Management, Automation and Orchestration.
* Minimum 8 years background in Technology with minimum 3 years experience of developing various Remedy modules or ability to design, deploy and configure Atrium Orchestrator, ability to design custom workflows and third party adapters.
* Understanding the existing automation infrastructure, able to create business value out of automation tools and features and able to conceptualize and design new features
* Exposure to web services, other integration (LDAP, APIs) concepts will be an added advantage
* Experience with XML, Xpath, XLST and REST API
* Must have experience with creating, customizing service offerings within CLM
* Good designing, analytical, programming and communication skills needed along with aptitude for building stable solutions
* Hands on experience in an IT Engineering role and established IT operations methodology experience (e.g. ITSM/ITIL)
* Strong experience with scripting in Linux/Windows environments (Powershell, nsh, Java Script, Perl)
* System engineering skills in both Unix/Linux and Windows along with understanding of Veritas Clustering, SSH, Telnet, SNMP and SOAP
* Good understanding of complex business issues and ability to develop and communicate effective solutions with Integrated Services Management products
* Good understanding of network concepts
* Highly motivated, enterprising, excellent team player, also able to work autonomously
* Knowledge of key data center concepts such as Disaster Recovery, Compliance, Elasticity, Monitoring, and Consolidation
* Proven accomplishments and success in customizing, integrating and implementing enterprise solutions.
* Must have experience in BMC Atrium Orchestrator or BMC Remedy ITSM, SRM Suite
* Good to have experience in BMC Cloud Life Cycle Manager
* Good to have experience in BMC BladeLogic Server Automation
* Good to have experience in BMC BladeLogic Network Automation
* Good to have experience in VMWARE, RHEL LINUX, Windows 2003, 2008
Job holder must have in-depth knowledge of the company's total computing environment, including heterogeneous, open systems and their impact on the infrastructure. S/he must have expertise in developing detail-level functional requirement documentation. S/he must also have lead experience with implementing new or enhanced products. S/he must also be customer-service oriented, able to build cooperative relationships with people and have strong oral and written communication skills. Job holder must be an experienced problem solver who champions creative solutions and is able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. B.S. or B.A. or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree beneficial; certification beneficial.
Primary Location:United States-USA-PA-Pittsburgh
: United States-USA-Tennessee-Nashville
Organization:Global Info Tech Division-HR06005